We had 8 groups fishing this month with a total of 20 marlin. Highlight was having the two brothers-Chuck and Mike- hooking and landing a double - blacks around 300lb each - Anglers and crew did a good job with that - then having Len (father) landing a 500lb+ black later that day. Sails where also here in good numbers with most fish over 100lb. Tuna where here in good numbers also - with fish up to 240lb. caught along with Snapper - both Mullet and Cubera (we release all Cubera). Rooster fish and Dorado where also in good numbers with allot of the action with poppers on spinning tackle. Capt. Lee
Geo, Don, and I will be consolidating pictures this weekend and I will e-mail you the ones that are of good quality. We are all working hard now to save up for next year’s visit. Keep the marlins and tuna around until we get back. Todd
We had a fantastic time down there, and couldn’t have been more satisfied with the fishing and the accommodations. I am going to try and get some pictures out to you tonight. At some point, I will need to bring my younger son down there as well. Madison and I have decided that we should count the third Black Marlin we hooked on our last day in our tally, as it actually was on for a while. Because it came out of the water two or three times before throwing the hook, once being a pretty phenomenal dance, we actually got all of the most wonderful part of a marlin catch without most of the work! Madison Ps-We miss your cooking!
Captain Lee, We had such a great time and are missing all of you and the weather. It was 18 below zero when we returned. A really rude awakening. Being at the lodge and with all of you was like "living the dream". Great company, great fishing and wonderful food. I sure miss the evening margaritas!! Take Care, Sherry
Hi Capt. Lee,
Well, the trip was a pure pleasure!! Everyone is back into it here and in AZ but it wasn't easy. Our thanks to you and Rolando, Juan, Niki, Narcissio and Toddie (I am aware of bad name spelling!!) and all those who made our stay so enjoyable. Fishing or not, we had a great experience. You are a great host with great assistance. Food, beverage, fishing experience, and company --all so good. We will get some photos and film off to you in the near future. We look forward to seeing you again in our future journeys!! The t-shirts will bring great memories! Thanks. Lee, anytime you are lacking in e-mails, just give me a shout!!!!!! Best, Jackie
Book Any Trip Get One Extra Day
May 1st - December 31st
Four Days Fishing Pay for 3 ~ Six Days Fishing Pay For 5
Pricing is in U. S. Dollars and includes:
* VIP Service upon landing in Tocumen airport. You will be met by a representative of Panama Big Game as you step off the airplane. They will assist you in immigration and escort you to the VIP lounge where you can enjoy a cool drink while your luggage is being collected and sent through customs.
* All airport transfers and in country flights.
* A twin diesel sport fishing boat, top of the line sport fishing gear, experienced captain and mate, lunch and beverages on board.
* Deluxe air-conditioned 600 sq. foot cabins.
* All food and beverages with Open Bar served in your private clubhouse.
* Views from your clubhouse will include the blue Pacific with many out islands, inter-coastal view with unbelievable sunsets and often Howler monkeys in the jungle tree tops.
**Pricing does not include Tips to captain & mate, Panamanian taxes and lay days in Panama City. In order to save additional costs on hotel rooms some scheduling is needed please contact us for more information.
Four Days Fishing Pay For 3
Six Days Fishing Pay For 5
Click to View December Fishing Videos: